Customers who would like to open a Securities Trading Account, please follow the instructions below:
Procedures in details:
Please bring your valid Identity Card to Japan Securities Co., Ltd at: 7th floor, Tower 1, Capital Place Building, 29 Lieu Giai, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
* For customers who can not come directly to our office, please provide us with the information required in the Application-for-opening-account form and send back to us at email@example.com, JSI’s staff will contact you to assist you with opening account procedure.
Please provide us with the information required in the Application-for-opening-account form and prepare the following documents:
• Certified copy of the Establishment Certificate / Business Registration Certificate
• Certified copy of seal specimen registration form
• Certified copy of ID card / Passport of legal representative
• Certified copy of ID card / Passport of the authorized person (if any)
• Certified copy of ID card / Passport of chief accountant
After completing, please send us the filled form at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will prepare necessary documents and assist you in completing account-opening procedure.
Please fill in either of following forms:
Customer Information Sheet _ Foreign Individuals if you are individual investors,
Customer Information Sheet _ Foreign Institutions if you are institutional investors .
After completing, please send us the filled form at email@example.com, we will prepare necessary documents and assist you further in opening a securities account.
After you have thoroughly examined the contents in to-be-signed documents provided by JSI staff, please sign and seal (for institutional investors) in those documents.
Please hand over the completed dossiers to JSI’s staff directly or send us the full package of documents via postal service to the following address:
Japan Securities Co., Ltd.
7th floor, Tower 1, Capital Place Building, 29 Lieu Giai, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Upon receiving completed and valid documents, JSI staff will carry out the opening procedures with the Vietnam Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation (in case investors choose JSI as custodian member) to activate the account. After completing account opening procedure, JSI will inform clients about the account number, transaction password, mail clients 01 copy of each contract and assist customers in how to trade and use services at JSI.