Customers who would like to open a Securities Trading Account, please follow the instructions below:
Procedures in details:
Please bring your valid Identity Card to Japanese Securities Co., Ltd at: 14th floor, TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Lang Thuong, Dong Da, Hanoi to open a securities-trading account.
* For customers from other cities and cannot come directly to our office, please provide us with the information required in the Application-for-opening-account form and send back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, JSI’s staff will contact you to assist you with opening account procedure.
Please provide us with the information required in the Application-for-opening-account form and prepare the following documents:
• Certified copy of the Establishment Certificate / Business Registration Certificate
• Certified copy of seal specimen registration form
• Certified copy of ID card / Passport of legal representative
• Certified copy of ID card / Passport of the authorized person (if any)
After completing, please send us the filled form at email@example.com, we will prepare necessary documents and assist you in completing account-opening procedure.
Please fill in either of following forms:
Customer Information Sheet _ Foreign Individuals if you are individual investors,
Customer Information Sheet _ Foreign Institutions if you are institutional investors
After completing, please send us the filled form at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will prepare necessary documents and assist you further in opening a securities account.
After you have thoroughly examined the contents in to-be-signed documents provided by JSI staff, please sign and seal (for institutional investors) in those documents.
Please hand over the completed dossiers to JSI’s staff directly or send us the full package of documents via postal service to the following address:
Japan Securities Co., Ltd.
14F, TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi
Upon receiving of completed and valid documents, JSI staff will carry out the opening procedures with the Vietnam Securities Depository and Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam (in case investors choose JSI as custodian member) to activate the account. After completing account opening procedure, JSI will inform clients about the account number, transaction password; transfer to clients 01 copy of each contract and assisting customers on how to trade and use services at JSI.