Announcement about odd-lot trading on HSX
Pursuant to the Announcement of Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HSX), Japan Securities Co., Ltd. respectfully informs you about the official implementation of odd lot trading on the stock exchange as follows:
- Order information:
- Order volume: From 1 to 99 stocks.
- Regulations on price tick, price unit and price range: the same as board lot order
- Trading methods: Continuous Order Matching and Put-through Order Matching
- Time of Continuous Order Matching: 09:00 – 11:30 and 13:30 – 14:30
- Time of Put-through Order Matching: 09:15 – 11:30 and 13:00 – 15:00
- Type of order: Limit order (LO). Cancellation and editing of odd lot orders follow the same regulations as board lot orders.
- Odd lot trading with newly listed stock: Customers are not allowed to trade odd lot of newly listed stock on its first trading day.
- Odd lot trading completely separates from board lot trading, odd lot orders are only matched with other odd lot orders and cannot be matched with board lot orders.
- Applicable securities: Stocks, Closed-end Fund Certificates, Exchange-Traded Fund Certificates, Covered Warrants.
- Effective date: From 12/09/2022