- Japan Securities Co., Ltd. (JSI) was approved by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam to provide online securities trading services to investors by Decision No. 294/QD-UBCK dated March 31st,2017.
- Japan Securities Co., Ltd. would like to disclose the risks that customers may encounter when using online trading services including but not limited to the following risks:
- Risks related to the stability of the internet connection, telephone connection and internet connection speed to the online trading system, including but not limited to the following reasons: technical problems, power outages, traffic, system performance;
- Risks related to the stability of the transmission and the connection speed of the transmission to the Stock Exchanges, including but not limited to the following reasons: technical problems, power outages, overload of transmission;
- Information technology infrastructure risks such as system errors, hardware errors, software errors… and problems caused by viruses;
- Risk of displaying information on stock price lists due to information updating from Stock Exchanges;
- Risks related to the consequences of trading systems’ errors of Stock Exchanges;
- Risks related to information leakage when logging in to the system due to lack of protection from the user;
- In case customers discover that someone else is using the login password to access and perform unauthorized transactions, please immediately contact JSI at +84 24 37911818 for timely support.
- We are committed to applying optimal methods to provide customers with the best quality service and minimize the possibility of risks.
Thank you for trusting and using JSI’s securities trading services.
JAPAN SECURITIES CO., LTD.